Flowserve’s Durco Mark 3 family of pumps is internationally recognized as the leading ASME (ANSI) chemical process line. The Mark 3 conforms to ASME (ANSI) B73.1 standards, but goes even further – it’s compliant with directives such as ATEX and even the DOE’s 2020 pump energy regulations, keeping you ahead of manufacturing requirements.
Mark 3 pumps are engineered with advanced design features that deliver unmatched performance for today’s applications, as well as flexibility, durability, and reliability that ensure long-term operation and reduce your total cost of ownership.
The range offers several advantages over competitive ANSIs, including:
- Truest Running ASME (ANSI) Pump. The Mark 3 standard pump is engineered with 4 precision-machined, metal-to-metal fit locations — more than any other – reducing tolerance stack-ups to improve shaft concentricity and extend bearing and mechanical seal life.
- The Largest Shaft and Bearing Components in standard ASME pumps, that extend bearing life and reduce shaft deflection and vibration.
- Back Pull-out Design allows removal of rotating element without removing casing, piping or motor.
Heavy-duty Pump End and Drive End Bearings are selected for long life and reliability.
- Choice of Power End. The standard Mark 3A bearing frame has numerous reliability-, maintenance- and performance-enhancing features, while the optional advanced ANSI 3A carries a lifetime warranty. You can also retrofit competitor pumps with the Prima3 power end to gain the same proven features and lifetime warranty.
- External Micrometer Impeller Adjustment accurately sets impeller clearance in 20 seconds, in the shop or in the field.
- Condition Monitor Beacon. All new Mark 3 pumps incorporate the IPS Beacon power end condition monitor. Mounted on top of the bearing housing, this light fault device continuously
monitors the bearings and provides a visual alert.
- SealSentry Seal Chambers feature innovative flow modifiers to extend seal life and provide advanced self-flushing capability.
- Unique Reverse Vane Impeller is the only impeller design that offers repeatable pump performance throughout the life of the pump. Open impellers are available.
- Flows to 4540 m3/h (20 000 US gpm)
- Heads to 215 m (700 ft)
- Pressures to 27 bar (400 psi)
- Temperatures from -73°C (-100°F) to 370°C (700°F)
- Discharge sizes from 25 mm (1 in) to 200 (8 in)
Extensive Product Line
The Mark 3 equipment line includes 30 sizes and a wide range of configurations, from mechanically sealed, dynamically sealed, and sealless magnetically-driven, to low-flow, self-priming and recessed impeller. You just won't find a comparable ANSI brand that provides the flexibility or breadth of pumping applications as the Mark 3.
For in-depth information on the Mark 3 standard and vertical in-line configurations, explore the video and literature library in the right column on this page. And be sure to contact your local PP&S team for 1:1 applications and engineering guidance on the Durco Mark 3 ANSI or information on the Mark 3 ISO model.